Emotions in business
Emotions and business.
- Are they welcome? Not welcome?
- Appropriate? Not appropriate?
- Unavoidable? Destructive?
Let’s talk about it.
I used to think that emotions had zero place in business.
I was go go go on the ‘to do’ list without stopping to check in with how I felt.
I thought emotions made me weak.
I thought emotions would hold me back.
My approach to my business was structure and hustle and task driven.
It got me to multiple six figures. It also got me to burnout.
Can you relate?
Join me for this important discussion.
Brought to you by FreeCEO
The All-In-One Marketing Automation platform for service providers.Ready to say ‘See ya!’ to late night wasted on tech?
Claim your free 10-day trial today. FreeCEOis the one tool you need as your:
- Website and funnels
- Communication hub: Email, 2-Way Texting platform, Facebook
- Messenger, Instagram DMs, Ringless Voicemail
- Social media scheduling
- Calendar bookings
- Forms, surveys, and quizzes
- Contract signing
- Client payments
- Reputation management
- Memberships and Courses hosting
Yes, all in one tool.
Click here to witness this magic marketing machine for yourself and claim your free 10-day trial now!