Sometimes you get kicked in the teeth in this high stakes game we call business. It’s not fun. But it happens to all of us at one stage or another. When it happens, we don’t have to do it alone, and we definitely do not have to stay down.
We all started a businesses for different reasons, but a big part of all our reasons, is freedom. You may call it something else, but stripped back, its freedom. So then why is it we become a slave to our clients, a slave to our social media accounts and a slave to the never ending, always growing to-do list??
Why do we give up working 40 use hours a week for someone else, to work what feels like 100 hours a week for ourselves? We’ve likely now got the most hard core, low paying, highly expectant bosses on the planet – ourselves.
But again, it doesn’t have to be this way. Yes, there’s probably going to be periods of crazy busy-ness that are unavoidable, like new launch times. But they can be planned for. Like, actually in the calendar.
It sounds great in theory right, but practically, how do you get your business to flow around your life, without compromising on profit?
You decide on what you want, you set boundaries, and you go for it with all you’ve got.
- Get clear on the perfect vision for your business and your life
- Know your ideal numbers – income, working days per month, number of clients etc
- Commit to these numbers and set boundaries
- Create packages that support the above
- Streamline your business activities
- Find your ideal customers
- Get support from likeminded people